Friday 7th Dec -
- Continents and Great Lakes Quiz on Monday!
- Math test on Wed. 12th - Geometry
- construct triangles (6, 7, 8), parallelograms (6), trapezoids (7), and circles (8) using protractor, ruler, and compass
- parallel and perpendicular lines (7)
- classify angles as acute, obtuse, right, and straight
- use formulas to find area of triangles (6, 7, 8), parallelograms (6), trapezoids (7, 8), and circles (8)
- sort and classify shapes according to sides, angles, symmetry
Wednesday 5th Dec -
- bring $2 for the dodgeball tournament ($ goes to Sick Kids Hospital)
- bring a box of tissues for the class!
- bring in a non-perishable food item
Wednesday 28th Nov -
- Make sure that you bring your novel study book back to school EVERY day!
Wednesday 21st Nov -
- 6's - forms & $ for Scientists in School (ASAP)
- 8's - forms & $ for Scientists in School (ASAP)
- 6's - last chance to get Cedar Glen forms in (you do NOT have a place on the trip without the forms)
Thursday 8th Nov -
- Progress Reports Home - please return the signed envelope and the purple interview request sheet
Tuesday 6th Nov -
- Gr. 6's - return space workshop form & $$ (or school cash online)
Friday 26th Oct -
- Gr. 8s - discuss high school options with your parents
Thursday 25th Oct -
- Grade 6 Trip is TOMORROW!!
Tuesday 23rd Oct -
- Grade 7 Trip Letter home
- Grade 6 Trip this Friday
- Bring in a non-perishable food item if you want to go to the haunted classrooms on Halloween!
Thursday 18th Oct -
- make sure you are studying for Monday's Math Test! (topics are in your 'month-at-a-glance' in your agendas)
Wednesday 17th Oct -
- Open House is TONIGHT from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm (feel free to stop by anytime during this time frame)
Grade 8 Grad Trip to Blue Mountain, presentation in the gym at 6:30 pm
Grade 6 overnight trip to Cedar Glen, presentation in the gym at 7:30 pm
Monday 15th Oct -
- Open House is THIS Wednesday 17th October, from 6:30 pm -8 pm